| || || |
- Total Time = 4.5 hours
- The emphasis of this week is on giving and receiving feedback, and on incorporating library research into the first full 5-Paragraph Research Essay students write on their own.
- Ten Minutes of Mindfulness
- For classtime in the library with the teaching librarian, allow for 10 minutes for students to gather their things, walk to the library, and settle in the new location.
- In the regular classroom
Critical Thinking Quiz #3 on Library & Research Skills
- By Friday at 4:00p.m. Reading Response #2 is DUE
"Seeking" by Emily Yoffe pg. 572-574
- By Friday at 4:00 p.m., each student needs to complete 2 Calibrated Peer Reviews of classmates' DRAFT Essay #2 for full marks (each CPR is worth 1% of the final grade).
- Subject-Verb Agreement pg. 788
- Pronoun Case pg. 721
- Pronoun Reference pg. 795
- Working with a Peer Editor pg. 462-464
- Ch. 15 Writing Online
- Ch. 22 Strategies for Developing Verbs pg. 773
- Peer Response: Comparing & Contrasting pg. 131
- Library Workshop on the Information Search Process for Research (WISPR) http://bit.ly/1xkeo7p
| || || || |