| || || |
- Total Time = 4.5 hours
- The emphasis of this week is on the Cause & Effect writing style, the differences in the various stages of the writing process, and strategies for revising and editing.
- Next week is the Midterm, so if time allows I will include a bit of time covering how to study and prepare for an English test.
- Ten Minutes of Mindfulness
- In the regular classroom, Critical Thinking Quiz #4
- By Friday at 4:00 p.m. FINAL version of Essay #2 Comparison & Contrast is DUE
- By Friday at 4:00 p.m. the DRAFT version of Essay #3 Cause & Effective is DUE
- Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement pg. 799
- Adjectives and Adverbs pg. 801
- Shifts pg. 808
- Ch. 8 Cause & Effect
- Difference between Revising, Editing, & Proofreading pg. 10-11
- Ch. 23 Strategies for Revising and Editing
- Writing exercise for Essay #3 Cause & Effect
| || || || |