| || || |
- Total Time = 4.5 hours
- The emphasis for this week is on reinforcing the learning students have made so far on all the steps to successful writing through a Midterm Test.
- Midterm on the second day of the week.
- On the regular class day (if not in the computer lab), Ten Minutes of Mindfulness
- Make sure to post a sign outside the classroom door to let people know that a Midterm is taking place.
- Midterm Test
- By Friday at 4:00 p.m., each student needs to have completed 2 Calibrated Peer Reviews in total, giving feedback on the DRAFT Essay #3 Cause & Effect for 2 classmates.
- Peer Response: Explaining Causes & Effect pg. 151-152
- Writing exercise for APA
- Time to work on Calibrated Peer Reviews
- Copies of the Midterm Test
| || || || |