TOPIC = Wrapping up the Course
- Explain the ethical problems that business face and propose ways to improve ethical performance.
- Discuss global issues with regard to CSR.
- Identify and discuss social and ethical concerns arising from rapid technological changes.
- Discuss the interdependence of corporations and society.
- All the required computer technology for remote, synchronous classes
- WATCH = Moneyball (2011). Columbia Pictures [2 hrs 13 minutes]. Available free from the CapU Library
- Based on the true story that effectively how the entire business world changed in the early 2000s from opinion-based thinking to a data-informed decision-making process
- "Before you go, share what you know"
What was the most valuable knowledge you gained in this course?