TOPIC: Business Presentations
- Recognize their own level of oral and non-verbal communication skills and identify the communication strengths and weaknesses in others.
- Write and deliver a persuasive, organized, well-supported work-related speech using audio visual aids.
- Course site
- Resources for Pecha Kucha Presentation
- Read chosen chapter from the book we are using to structure our business presentations
Write everything you remember from the homework
- See how tough it is to rely on just memory? This is why taking Study Notes are so important!
- "5 Active Reading Strategies for University Students in 2020 | BEST WAYS to INCREASE COMPREHENSION"
|1||Attention-grabber or hook|
|3||Agenda for presentation|
|4-8||Describing the management problem from your chapter|
|9-19||The advice and solutions to solve the management problem, as identified in the relevant chapter|
|20||References (in APA 7th edition style)|
1. The book chapter
2. Two more sources of any type, like an assigned video from this class, another book, a professional website, etc.
- Showing students how one can create their presentation from scratch
- Finish and submit the slide deck for the Pecha Kucha Presentation
- Quiz #4 Practice Using TurnItIn (1%)
- Quiz #5 Academic Integrity Module (1%)
- Quiz #6 Tips for Better Business Writing -- LinkedIn Learning (2%)