TOPIC: The Terminology and Concepts of Business & Management
- Describe current managerial roles and functions within the Canadian business environment using library resources
- Recognize and define decision-making and business planning models for business issues discussed in class.
- Materials available in eLearn
- Complete and submit Pecha Kucha Presentation
- Pear Deck time
Draw a picture of what it was like to create your Pecha Kucha presentation!
- Study Guide for Final Exam -- IN DEVELOPMENT
Please note that the Answer-Selected Questions (i.e., multiple choice, true/false, etc.) list of Terminology is still in development
- Technology Requirements
- Computer, not a smartphone
- Internet connection
- Safe Exam Browser -- downloaded in advance from eLearn
- Three documents with vocab and worksheets
- Vocabulary from Univ Melbourne
- Vocabulary from The Wall Street Journal
- Workplace Vocabulary Workbook from Government of Canada
- Kahoot time -- Entrepreneur Vocabulary
This is an example of the kind of quizzes you can use out there to practice
- Please make sure to look away from the screen for a while
- Who wants to volunteer to show their Pecha Kuchas???
- Quiz #7 Intro to Business Studies -- ebook (2%)
- Quiz #8 Organizational Structures -- video (2%)